Professional, Courteous Team
All J2 Service technicians are required to undergo extensive training to work in complex, occupied facilities. They are neat, clean courteous and will respect bystanders and the facility they work in. They are technically proficient in a variety of fields so they are qualified to handle any project. And all work is documented thoroughly for your records.
Full Service General Contractor
To keep it simple, all Service Department transactions are transparent. We simply bill for time and materials. And for larger projects, we can gladly quote not-to-exceed prices.
And because J2 Solutions is a full-service construction manager, we can handle larger projects involving design coordination, architects, engineers, permitting (local or state), or any subcontracted trades including mechanical, electrical, plumbing or fire sprinklers.
Below, are just some of the more common services we provide or respond to:
- Emergency repairs (incl. flood response)
- ICRA set up & rental (weekly, monthly)
- AHCA coordination
- Common area renovations
- Unit turn-overs
- Temp staffing for Maint. Departments
- Dust & surface protection
- Facility compliance (State of FL)
- Preventative maintenance
- Generator maintenance (ongoing)
- Helipad maintenance (FAA)
- Pressure washing
- Framing & Drywall (repairs or new)
- Painting, caulking & waterproofing
- Casework (new & repairs)
- Doors & window install (including service)