This includes specialized knowledge, AHCA experience, patient awareness, and a professional staff. But it also includes the intangibles; such as, being easy to work with, not causing headaches, being flexible, being willing to take the small jobs and of course, being able to get along with all hospital staff at all levels.
Our purpose is to make your job easier by being a professional resource to lean upon. Over the years, we have developed a system and team that produces consistent, reliable results that are second to none.
If we can help you, please give us a call.
- Pre-Construction & CM Services
- Lean Construction Experience
- AHCA coordination
- In-house ICRA set up (Level I-IV)
- Local municipality coordination
- Facility Service & Maintenance Dept.